Direct UPS was formed in 2014 to offer our customer base a complete range of Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS).
We offer the following UPS services;
- Site surveys, design and proposals
- Supply of UPS and associated hardware
Installation and commission all types of UPS, from a 1KVA to 250kva, floor standing, rack mounted
- After sales support and maintenance
What is a UPS?
A UPS is a device that allows a computer or server to keep running for the required amount of time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges. UPS' are commonly used IT networks and CCTV systems. It iis used to protect critical loads from mains supply problems, including spikes, voltage dips, fluctuations and complete power failures using a dedicated battery. A UPS system can also be used to 'bridge the gap' whilst a standby generator is started and synchronised
Why would I use a UPS?
- A UPS provides emergency power for your system when the mains supply is cut
- A UPS will provide sufficient battery power for your network hardware to remain active, thus allowing you to save data etc. before a shut down
- A UPS provides protection from surges, spikes, RFI that can cause damage to your network hardware
If you want more information on DirectUPS and our UPS systems, please call now on 01142 835825 or freephone 0800 009 6776.