Direct UPS is a trading name of Eurocoms (UK) Ltd and was formed in 2014 and is based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK. We aim to be one of the UK's leading providers of uninterruptable power supplies (UPS) and generator systems.
Direct UPS supply, install and maintain only the best UPS & Generator solutions, some of which include APC, Eaton & Riello. As a solutions provider, we offer a turn-key package for all of our customers, starting from the original site survey to the on-site commissioning of both UPS and Generators.
Increasingly, modern businesses are dependent upon sophisticated software systems in order to function and supply their services; this can facilitate the need for a secure and stable power protection system to enable business continuity.
Direct UPS provide a complete installation and maintenance service. Works can vary from replacing an existing system, to a comprehensive electrical installation from the building incoming AC mains supply, and will include full AC power distribution within the computer room.
Our engineers are qualified and trained to carry out full electrical installation and testing to the highest standards and are compliant with the relevant regulations.
Why use a UPS?
What is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
A Uninterruptible Power Supply, or a UPS unit is there to maintain the electrical supply to a piece of equipment, or load, following the loss of the primary source of supply. BS EN 62040-1-1:2003 defines a UPS as a combination of converters, switches and energy storage devices (for example, batteries) constituting a power system for maintaining continuity of load power in case of power failure. The load may be a variety of applications, for example:
- Server / Data / Mission critical applications
- Emergency lighting/ Essential flood lighting
- Process Control SCADA / PLC
- Critical cooling / Motor Applications
- IPS Systems
- Telecommunication hubs
- Security / CCTV Systems
- Fire / Sprinkler systems
- Access systems
What are the direct benefits of having a UPS System?
- No loss of critical data on a power failure
- No loss of business productivity on power failure
- Supply line conditioning eliminating Noise / Surges / Spikes / Sags - 24/7, 365 days a year
- Scalability is available, so should your business and power requirements expand, so can your UPS
- The piece of mind that you have the equipment in place should anything happen
- Improvement in business continuity and customer service
Call Direct UPS now for a no obligation quote or some free advice 01142 835 825 / 0800 009 6776.